Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mia Johnson's First Post to Help You Make Money at Home

Hello Everyone,

Of course, my main focus & intention is to Help YOU make money from home in your very own home business.

Whether or not you are interested in an MLM, 1-Ups, 2-Ups, Cash Gifting Programs, Direct Sales or Affiliate programs...you can rest-assured that I have done all of the above and more.

After years and years of searching for ways to make money online, I finally found the secret to success in making money at home! Yes, it took me a long time. Yes, I spent lots of money trying to figure it all out. Yes, I was hard-headed. Yes, I tried to "reinvent the wheel" a few times as they say. Yes, I followed directions (sometimes.) Yes, I did not follow directions (sometimes.) Yes, I had good sponsors. Yes, I had bad sponsors. Yes, I was lied too. Yes, some people told me the flat-out truth.

And, even with all that, I could not make money online until about 2 years ago.

So after over 40+ programs, opportunities, scams & schemes...and after spending about $40,000 from my hard-earned cash and an expensive refinance that ultimately led to a Foreclosure on my home...I found the information I needed to start earning money from home!

Yaaayyyyy, right??? WRONG!!! This blog will be a very "down-to-Earth" account of what it's like to live a day in my life & what it takes to make money working at home.

Oh, and this will not be for those computer-savvy people, who already know stuff. This if for the real people, the single moms, the working wives with unemployed husbands, the people working 40-50 hours a week at a job they hate. The people who are so used to doing overtime, they don't know what a day off of work feels like. The people who have to ask for a vacation months in advance, and then are too tired to enjoy it. This is for whoever wants help.

I understand that all businesses are not for everyone, therefore, I am currently involved in several different programs that range in start-up costs from ZERO to $2750 that have different earning potential of from $40/day to $1500+/day. If you want to jump right into doing your own due diligence right now, feel free to check out the businesses my teams are making money with by clicking on the following links:

Business #1
Business #2
Business #3
Business #4
Business #5


As usual, if you have ANY questions or want more information...email or Skype me 24/7:

~Mia Johnson~
Internet Marketing Coach
Skype: funcashflow
Email: funcashflow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment